Shoppersbill Secures $10,000 Seed Financing Round Led by Adi-Cole
Content advertising comp
ShoppersBill an integrated payment and billing
mobile application to aggressively accelerate sales, marketing and execution of product roadmap
Abuja – F.C.T – Shoppersbill, ShoppersBill an integrated payment and billing mobile application that allows users generate invoices, keep records as well make payments for goods & services. The platform provides an effective solution for small and medium enterprises, business owners, and freelancers, allowing them issue and receive invoices, and accept card payments easily, using their mobile phone. today announced it has completed a $10,000 Seed Funding of financing. Adi-Cole led the investment round with participation from Titi Ojo and Grace u Okere. The investment brings Shoppersbill total funding since launching its revolutionary content advertising platform to $50,000 and will help the company aggressively expand its sales and marketing efforts as well as broaden and accelerate product development. Folarin cole and Adi Mba will join Shoppersbill Board of Directors.
The Seed A, financing builds on an exceptional year for Shoppersbill which saw a rapidly growing roster of clients, key executive appointments, and market momentum in the white-hot areas of native advertising, programmatic advertising and content marketing. Shoppersbill appointed digital content and marketing veterans from Wise Media, Techpoint, and Aplus Trainers Media to the company’s executive ranks, and its client roster grew to include consumer and B2B brands such as Pam Cosmetics, City makeup Lovers, Rossy stores etc
“Shoppersbill goal is simple; to digitalize and store invoices, receipts, and eradicate the use of paper documentation. We envision a world where people leave stores without paper receipt and can retrieve these documents easily if need be.
Our Unique Value Proposition
- ShoppersBill has an inbuilt QR code generator that allows a buyer scan the same code and have their invoice/receipt automatically sent to their email and saved on the ShoppersBill platform
- The Product management feature of the app is automated and allows merchants deliver invoices and receipts 10x faster than a paper receipt.
- Merchants and customers have a lifetime access to their receipts, invoices and records on the plat-form, and can easily retrieve them from any location in the world
- Sellers and buyers can search for receipts easily using names, phone numbers, and emails as keywords.
- Customers can pay for goods and services using the integrated payment system on the platform
- Users can pay personal bills/subscriptions such as utility, recharge cards, and cable TV.
- Users can send and withdraw money from their wallet easily
- There is a unified Database where all the invoices are kept.Our
“As an industry we’re just scratching the surface of how the Inventory, Invoicing and Billing Indusrty can be when it’s combined with the massive scale offered by the global online advertising ecosystem,”
Digital receipts and invoices are fast gaining traction in Nigeria. This is because technology and innovation have changed the landscape of how businesses are done. Clients no longer need to walk-in to stores or malls to place orders, make payments or take delivery of products they have ordered. As expected, they shouldn’t have to walk into stores for their receipts and invoices either. The internet creates a dynamic opportunity for small and large business owners to communicate effectively with clients, generate more demand, and make higher sales.
# # #